Join Our Team!
We are always looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our close-knit team. At SportNE, we believe in providing a family-style camp, which allows parents to have confidence and trust in us, children to have fun and feel supported in trying new things, and staff to have a real positive working environment.
If you can commit to working in all school holidays, are looking for a summer job, or need some work experience, we could be the right place for you.
What do you need to work at SportNE?
- An Enhanced DBS certificate.
- Experience in working with children (unless you're seeking work experience with us).
- Positivity and Enthusiasm!
- Knowledge of sporting basics (we'll teach you the rest).
- Confidence in directing groups of children, between ages 4-12.
What will SportNE do for me?
- Provide a positive working atmosphere.
- Flexibility in working hours.
- Support and guidance from all our colleagues.
- Provides annual training in First-Aid and Safeguarding.
How can I apply?
- Send us an email (email@example.com), with your CV attached.
- Tell us a little bit about yourself, and any coaching experience you already have.
- Tell us a little bit about your availability, can you work over the summer? Do you have other commitments?